Prepare and submit environmental documents to authorities, and ensures that all required permits are acquired on time for construction activities. Keeps abreast of new rules and regulations from environmental agencies, interfacing with SMCV, project managers, project contractors/subcontractors on environmental issues; provides environmental technical support to the project management; evaluates project environmental performance in conjunction with project management; provide advice related to local regulations.
• Acting as internal advisor for CV-PUE in Environmental issues.
• Environmental follow up and close interaction with SMCV and Contractors.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable environmental rules, regulations and procedures for the construction project.
• Prepare and submit all required environmental permit applications for new construction.
• Accompany Inspectors/Authorities and document regulated field activities.
• Ensuring Corporate and legal environmental compliance from contractors.
• Site Environmental Inspection on daily basis to identity deviations.
• Provides coaching and guidance to project management, supervision, and contractors relating to environmental issues.
• Present environmental related information and respond to questions or concerns from employees, managers, clients and the general public.
• Acting as company representative in regard with Environmental issues.
• Evaluates environmental performance and trends, and provide advice.
• Coach and educate labors about environmental issues and regulations compliance.
• To attend and response environmental governing documents.
• To identify environmental hazards, reporting and ensuring all recommendations are closed.
• Performs other duties as required.
Education and work experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or a related field and seven (5) years’ experience.
• Construction Industry experience at least two years.
• Bilingual: English – Spanish.
• Knowledge about environmental Legislation and permits applicable to construction projects.
Resumes received until september 02,
Note: To participate in the selection process, you have to send your resume to the call by clicking the button below mentioned lines, otherwise you can not be considered in this process.
More information here